SixClasses.org is working to reduce harmful chemicals used in consumer and other products.
Why it matters: Many of the products we encounter every day contain chemicals known to harm human health.
🥊 The bottom line: No one is looking out for you and your loved ones.
- So you’ll have to educate yourself.
🖼️ The big picture: Become familiar with the Six Classes:
- Highly fluorinated chemicals (PFAS) — Are non-stick and waterproof products worth our health?
- Antimicrobials — Are they helping us or harming us?
- Flame retardants — Do they save lives or cause harm?
- Bisphenols and phthalates — Hormone disruptors
- Some solvents — Are they contaminating the air we breathe?
- Certain metals — Elemental hazards
✅ For your Smart Homeowner list
- Sign up for the Six Classes newsletter to learn more.