Dallas Public Library’s Fairy Tale Closet is receiving your donations for the 10th year.
Why it matters: Your gently used formal wear will look better on a smiling teen than in the back of your closet.
- Help restock the closet and/or donate by check —> info here.
📝 What’s needed:
- Gowns and pantsuits for the ladies
- Tuxedos, suits, dress shirts, cummerbunds and ties for the gentlemen
- Shoes, jewelry & evening bags
👉 Special request for plus-size menswear and woman’s formalwear
🖼️ The big picture: This event enhances a teen’s prom experience AND “remains an important and effective channel for the Library to connect with area teens
- reinforcing teenagers’ perceptions of their public library as a welcoming and helpful resource as they enter the next stage of their life.”
✅ For your Smart Homeowner list
- Check your closet for items to donate.
- Find a branch for drop off.
- Call 214-670-1458 or email email@example.com for more info.