Here’s a smart alternative for sponges, dish rags and paper towels.
🧮 By the numbers: The U.S. uses half of all the world’s paper towels.
- Our obsession with singles-use items (many paper and plastic products) is part of the 300 million tons of municipal solid waste we generate each year.
🧠 A reusable dishcloth has a lot to offer:
- Saves money —> 1 dishcloth = 15 rolls of paper towels
- Cleans better —> great absorption, picks up crumbs
- Stays fresh —> dries fast and can be washed in dishwasher or washing machine
- Reduces waste —> will compost in 8 weeks
For your Smart Homeowner list:
✅ Give these a try and see if you learn what I did. (Hint: My wife was right about these all along! 😜)