A little bit of rain and a lot less heat and your lawn and landscaping have perked up a bit!
Why it matters: The Farmer’s Almanac predicts our first frost in Dallas will be November 20.
- So there’s still time for one last round of fertilizer.
⚙️ How it works: Fall fertilizing leads to a stronger and healthier lawn.
- Fertilizing your lawn now helps it regain strength before winter.
- It helps the grass develop a thicker and deeper root system that will make it more resilient next summer.
✅ For your Smart Homeowner list
- Your local nursery is a great resource for choosing the right fertilizer.
- I continue to see great results with the Texas Tee I get from Bruce Miller Nursery.