The latest offering from the Build Show Network is a free 10 unit course on building science.
- As I go through the course, I’ll include highlights in the Smart Homeowner Daily Email.
Why it matters: If you’re ready for some truth, here it is:
- Building quality standards and expectations are pitifully low.
- I see it almost every day — on jobs for clients and as I walk my neighborhood and see high end residential construction that falls way short of current best practices.
🤫 Want to know a secret?
- One reason I can see the mistakes is because I’ve made some of them myself!
Henry Ford is credited with saying
“If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you always got.”
✅ For your Smart Homeowner list
- Stay tuned for the summaries.
- Whether you’re a building professional or not, you’re welcome to join the Facebook Group I started to discuss this series. Let me know.
P.S. Click here to check out the course.