Thanks to my friends at HOMR.io, I got to focus on the things I wanted to do on Labor Day.
- Instead of battling my pool to get it ready for our family gathering, I worked on the yard and smoked some ribs! 😋
⚙️ How it works: HOMR’s 24/7 concierge team manages the vendor relationships I’ve requested.
- A few months ago, I gave up trying to maintain my pool and asked HOMR to find me a good pool company.
- The pool guys have my pool looking great — and my pool is challenging with a pecan tree and crepe myrtle and no pool sweep.
- By Friday, the pool was looking rough. I turned off the filter when I was adding water on Wednesday and forgot to turn it back on. 😬
- The regular pool guy had an emergency and couldn’t make it on Friday.
🙋♂️ I confess I was panicking a little bit.
- If I had to get the pool ready myself, it would have taken several hours over a couple days.
📣 HOMR delivered!
- On our text thread I let HOMR know our party was Monday afternoon.
- HOMR scheduled one of their other pool cleaning partners and kept me informed.
- They squeezed me in Sunday at 6:00pm and cleaned and rebalanced the pool. 🙌
✅ For your Smart Homeowner list
- David Trigg, HOMR CEO & Founder, has a balanced approach to the tasks of home ownership.
- Learn how to do the things you WANT to do.
- Acquire good service providers at great value for the things you DON’T WANT to do.
- Have some tasks around the house you’re tired of? Give a HOMR 30 day test drive.