I appreciate all the attention you’re giving my home!
- That was a rewarding text to get last night from a client whose home is halfway through a project right now.
Why it matters: When you hire someone to work on your home, baked into the price is a certain level of attentiveness and attention to detail.
- Which should be part your calculation when you’re trying to understand the cost.
🥊 Reality check: You know your project isn’t your contractor’s only project.
- But you should feel like it is. 😊
✅ For your Smart Homeowner list
- Before you hire someone, make a list of your priorities and discuss those with your contractor.
- Write down two sets of questions: one for the finished product and one for the process.