“For the simplicity on this side of complexity, I wouldn’t give you a fig. But for the simplicity on the other side of complexity, for that I would give you anything I have.”
— Oliver Wendell Holmes
Why it matters: It’s a story I hear all too often.
- Homeowner adds solar.
- Several months go by.
- The numbers aren’t adding up.
🥊 Reality check: The software tools sellers use for solar proposals often make the value proposition TOO SIMPLE. (Hint: This is the first kind of simplicity Holmes referenced.)
- To get through the complexity to the simplicity on the other side, we need more information.
⚙️ How it works: We need to understand how a home performs.
- We can do that through home performance testing.
✅ For your Smart Homeowner list
- Your home might be a candidate for solar.
- It might not be.
- Every home can be tested and optimized for comfort, health and efficiency.