Boating season is in full swing and boat owners and passengers should be informed about boat insurance.
Why it matters: Boat insurance is not required in Texas.
- Aaron Husman and his team at The Phoenix Insurance can help you make sense of your insurance to properly address your risks.
🧐 3 points Aaron wants boat owners to consider:
- You might be missing out on some coverage for mechanical breakdown
- Your passengers may not have much coverage if injured
- The right policy can protect your gear against loss
🙋♂️ I asked Aaron his advice for passengers.
- How do you ask the awkward question … “How much insurance you got on this thing Ted?”
😆 His answer made me laugh.
- “Trust me when I tell you bringing up insurance when getting onto a boat will definitely be a mood killer. Don’t ask how I know.”
🥊 The bottom line: Aaron’s best advice is to control what you can control.
- If you are going to participate in risky activities, including but not limited to boating, make sure you have a good health insurance policy.
✅ For your Smart Homeowner list
- To review your boat insurance policy or look at other options, you can set up a time with Aaron’s policy whiz Jason Olson. 😁