A plumber told me about an amazing temporary solution.
Why it matters: A proper plumbing repair can be expensive.
- Sometimes the budget or circumstances require a temporary fix.
⚙️ How it works: This compression tape can stop leaks immediately … for awhile.
- I needed a repair on a cracked drain pipe —> drain pipes are less risky than supply lines.
- The product claims to work on pipes with pressure —> like the supply lines to your hot and cold faucets.
- You wrap the tape around the pipe — while pulling it tight — and it seals to itself.
✅ For your Smart Homeowner list
- Keep this product on hand as $15 insurance policy.
- Use it for a temporary repair on pipes under your sinks —> the drain or the supply lines.