Have a potential issue with your property lines and boundaries?
- It’s best to deal with it before it becomes a problem.
Why it matters: Waiting until it’s time to sell the house to resolve any questions can be more costly.
- Waiting until one of your neighbors sells can cause problems too.
📝 What to do next: Start with a title company.
- Reach out to my friend Gail at Capital Title. She’s happy to do some research for you —> firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-751-6393
💼 If you uncover an issue and need good advice
- Steven Besly can have those difficult conversations for you. Reach out to Steve at email@example.com or 214-273-6446
✅ For your Smart Homeowner list
- Remember the words of Robert Frost, “Good fences make good neighbors.”