In yesterday’s email, I recommended Quigley Heating and Air.
Why it matters: 8 hours later, I needed them!
🥊 The bottom line: Don’t even think about using anyone else. These guys offer next level service at a fair price.
Here’s how it happened:
- Friday afternoon before a holiday weekend. We realized our upstairs AC was not working.
- 3:50p I called Daniel Fisher (214-850-4801) and he walked me through a few troubleshooting steps (while he was in line at the airport). He determined I needed a tech to come out and said he would have the office call me.
- 4:02 We got off the phone.
- 4:07 Quigley office called me to schedule.
- 4:11 Received confirmation text.
- 4:12 Received text with info on my service tech, Josh Morton. It included Josh’s picture and a couple fun facts about Josh.
- 4:39 Josh pulled up in a Quigley vehicle, in uniform, and with a smile.
- 5:30 Josh had diagnosed the problem and I knew my next steps — which unfortunately is an electrical issue.
✅ For your Smart Homeowner list
- I FINALLY took my own advice and signed up for the silver annual maintenance plan.
- Which also lowered my diagnostic charge to $60! Have you tried getting a qualified HVAC tech to your house in under an hour for $60?