With an ever increasing number of online accounts, smart devices and apps, the number of passwords we need has become unmanageable.
Why it matters: The old method of creating a few memorable passwords to use on multiple accounts puts you at risk.
🥊 Reality check: Using a password manager is the easiest and safest way to protect yourself and your family.
- Password managers require you to remember 1 master password.
- Then you let the password manager generate strong, unique passwords for every account.
👉 Family plans allow a group of people to share a subscription while maintaining independent accounts AND making it easy to safely share passwords with each other.
- 1password has a family plan for $5 a month for 5 people.
- Dashlane offers a friends & family plan for $7.50 a month for up to 10 people.
✅ For your Smart Homeowner list
- Let’s be real — making the switch to a password manager is a hassle that you never “have time for.”
- But protecting your finances and your personal information is worth it.