Just when the weather makes it inviting to enjoy sitting on your patio, the mosquitos are ready to feed! 😱
Why it matters: We can’t eliminate mosquitos, we can be smart about how to manage them.
🧠 Michael Bosco of SafeHaven Pest Control did a walk around my property and helped me with this great hack —>
🥊 Reality check: Mosquitos are bad at flying.
- You can literally push them away with an oscillating pedestal fan.
😄 It worked! On Friday I was sitting on the sectional on our back patio and saw a mosquito land on my arm.
- Once I turned the fan on, they left me alone.
💡 Mosquitos also like dark and humid places.
- Use a leaf blower to push them out from under furniture on a covered patio.
✅ For your Smart Homeowner list
- Don’t let the mosquitos steal the joy of your lovely outdoor spaces.
- Start with the fan hack—but you might need monthly or biweekly treatments or even a misting system.
- I trust SafeHaven to prescribe the most affordable solution for you to serve your goals.