Mosquitoes are looking for places to reproduce and your gutters are looking really good right now!
Why it matters: Treating for mosquitoes is a waste of money IF you don’t address the places on your property where they breed.
- Anywhere you have standing water will attract mosquitoes and other bugs.
🥊 Reality check: Don’t assume your gutters are clear just because you have gutter screens.
- The entry level black metal screens give people a false sense of security —> they let in enough fine debris to clog your gutters, so be sure to check!
- Fine mesh screens do a much better job —> as long as they were installed without gaps between sections.
✅ For your Smart Homeowner list
- If you can safely clean your gutters yourself, now is the time to do it —> and get any debris out of your roof’s valleys while you’re at it.
- If you need a pro and/or you want a gutter tune up or to add some quality screens, reach out to Drew.
- If you see any signs of pests (especially carpenter ants), give Michael a call before it turns into a serious problem.
🔦 Pro Spotlight
If you’re looking for a premier gutter contractor you can trust, contact Drew and his team at The Brothers Who Just Do Gutters.
How much pest control do you need? It’s not one-size-fits-all. You need a service customized perfectly to your needs. Call 214-340-6969 or schedule online at www.SafeHavenPest.com.