It’s easier than ever to get rid of stuff cluttering our homes and make some cash while doing it.
🖼️ The big picture: Finding the method that fits your style will help you stay motivated.
- Go deeper with The Cool Down’s Spring Cleaning Guide.
🔬 Zoom in: Here are 3 good options to consider:
👉 Easy closet clean out with Thred Up.
- Fill up a container with gently used clothes, ship to Thred Up and cash out when the items sell.
👉 Trade-In old electronics using Best Buy’s calculator.
- Items in good to fair condition have some value and items in poor condition or broken items can still be recycled.
👉 Sell or give away just about anything using Facebook Marketplace.
- Take a little extra time to get the best possible photo of your item —> here are some great tips.
✅ For your Smart Homeowner list
- You don’t have to go full Marie Kondo to benefit from decluttering.
- Make it fun with a reward for yourself when you hit a certain dollar amount. 😊