It’s spring time and the termites are hungry!
Why it matters: Termites can destroy your home from the inside out.
- Making prevention and early treatment essential.
👉 Michael Bosco has been getting calls from homeowners who’ve seen termites swarming.
- A sign termites have been there 3-5 years!
🪧 Other signs to look for
- Small piles of discarded wings
- Hollow sounding doors, frames and wood trim
- Tiny holes in drywall
- Discolored or drooping drywall
- Mounds of termite droppings
- Mud tubes climbing the foundation
✅ For your Smart Homeowner list
- If you suspect termite activity or have never had a termite inspection, don’t delay!
- Unless your house is made of something other than wood. 😉