“Cord-cutting” has increased over the past decade as the average cost of cable and satellite packages passed $200/month.
- The convenience of streaming content — at a lower cost — pushed over 25 million households to ditch cable.
🥊 Reality check: The promise of cost friendly, a la carte choices has ballooned into streaming service overload.
- Maintaining multiple subscriptions can lead to “streaming fatigue.” (The author currently has 7 😳)
📣 The Streaming Optimizer is here to guide you!
- This free tool can help you with the newest trend in streaming your favorite shows —> watch-then-cancel.
⚽ Only need Apple TV to watch Ted Lasso?
- The Streaming Optimizer will tell you which months to subscribe! 😜
✅ For your Smart Homeowner list
- I wrote about overpaying for subscription services here.
- If you try the Streaming Optimizer, shoot me an email with your results!