My neighbor is out of town, and a family member checking on the house walked in on a burglar at 1:23pm!
- Luckily, he left without physically harming the family member.
Why it matters: Most home burglaries occur between 10:00am and 3:00pm.
- The prime window is between 12:30 and 2:00.
🥊 Reality check: Technology has made it easier than ever to protect and monitor your home with alarms and cameras.
- To help give you peace of mind while you’re away.
✅ For your Smart Homeowner list
- Call an alarm professional like my friend Joe if you need help assessing your risks and picking the best strategies.
- For DIY alarms and cameras, I’ve been very happy with my set up from Arlo.
🔦 Pro Spotlight
Joe Slota helps homeowners with security solutions that offer peace of mind through proper risk assessment and smart technology. Call/text Joe at 469-458-7014. Learn more at Foresight Security.