Allergy and asthma control begins at home, according to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.
Why it matters: Your indoor air quality (IAQ) has a significant impact on your health.
🖼️ The big picture: IAQ includes a range of factors.
- Temperature, humidity & air pressure
- Small particles (PM2.5) & harmful fumes (VOCs)
- Carbon dioxide (CO2) & carbon monoxide (CO)
- Pets & pests
- Radon gas (risk depends on where you live)
🔬 Zoom in: In coming weeks, we’ll look at specific strategies to address each of these.
- You can start by monitoring your IAQ — which can be done effectively with the latest technology.
✅ For your Smart Homeowner list
- For CO monitoring, you need specific detectors, which I wrote about here.
- For everything else listed above, Airthings 2960 looks like a great solution. (Amazon is delivering mine this afternoon! 😁)