Just like neglecting your car’s oil changes can lead to engine failure, ignoring your HVAC’s regular maintenance costs you more money in the long run.
Let’s hear from Professional Comfort Advisor Daniel Fisher:
Why it matters: A well-maintained system will be more efficient, keeping your energy bills down.
- System issues caught BEFORE catastrophic failure allow you to make decisions without the pressure of a broken system.
🔧 HVAC systems that see yearly maintenance last longer than their non-maintained counterparts.
- Quigley Heating and Air offers maintenance plans for every budget.
✅ For your Smart Homeowner list
- Remember your easiest maintenance is to change your filters.
- Follow manufacturer recommendations for how often and use common sense.
- If you change a filter that looks REALLY DIRTY, change it more often.
P.S. HVAC is the number one energy user in most homes. Faulty systems and/or duct work can cost you hundreds of dollars per year.