Balance the amount of moisture in the ground to maintain your foundation.
Why it matters: The right approach during wet and dry seasons is vital to preventing major foundation issues.
- Soil underneath your foundation requires more or less water in different seasons.
🌧️ During the rainy season control how much water the ground absorbs.
- Maintain a positive drainage slope using gutters, surface drains and French drains.
- Soil erosion increases foundation risks.
🐪 During hot months keep the ground from getting too dry.
- A controlled watering program is key.
- Sprinklers water the yard and vegetation.
- Drip lines water the perimeter foundation beam.
✅ For your Smart Homeowner list
- A foundation evaluation will tell you how to avoid major expenses.
- Schedule here —> FCS Foundation and Concrete Services