In some seasons we bounce from our furnace to our AC and back.
Why it matters: It’s an early opportunity to make sure your AC is performing like it did last summer.
- Professional Comfort Advisor Daniel Fisher says pay attention if your AC is a little sluggish.
🔎 Between the lines: The first step — as always — is to check your filter and change if needed.
- BUT!!! Expansion and contraction from the outdoor temperature swings may have created small leaks in your lines.
- The sooner you deal with that the better.
✅ For your Smart Homeowner list
- Be a good detective and look for clues from your AC when temps warms up this week.
- 2 reasons you should think about your HVAC the way you think about your car:
- Routine maintenance is required for good performance.
- Delaying repairs costs you more money.
🔦 Pro Spotlight
Daniel is part of the amazing team at Quigley Heating & Air, a 3rd generation family owned company taking care of people for over 75 years.