Choosing a good painter requires some homework.
WHY IT MATTERS: When you’re ready to invest in a painting project you want confidence in lasting quality.
IN THE KNOW: Paint pro Andrey has some good advice.
I always hear horror stories around painting. Fortunately you can ask more questions to qualify the painter you want to hire.
🧐 Keep these points in mind while screening your painter:
The painter you DON’T WANT:
- Has no reviews on Google Profile
- Disorganized project portfolio
- Arrives late to the appointment
- Eyeballs your painting project and gives you a “number”
- Starts painting as soon as he arrives
- Doesn’t protect floors
- Uses cheapest available paint
- Offers cheap price that prompts you to say “yes” on the spot
- Doesn’t provide a warranty
The painter you WANT:
- Has long standing reviews on Google Profile
- Very organized with project photos and portfolio and can show you examples of the project like yours
- On time for an estimate or communicates if any delays
- Takes time to build an estimate and provides itemized bid that’s easy and clear to understand
- Always starts with covering all floors and protecting furniture before the actual painting
- Uses premium paint materials that will last for years to come
- Provides 2 year warranty
For your Smart Homeowner list:
✅ If painting is on your project list this year, make the extra effort to qualify your painter and get multiple bids.
P.S. If you need a great painter — who will look at all the details with you — reach out to Andrey at 360 Painting of Dallas. 469-733-5481 or click here to schedule a free painting consultation.